Monday, January 9, 2012

For Me

I'm trying to take care of me this year. Yep, thats right! Dedicated time to me every day. Exercising and eating right! I've hit the new year off with a bang, 5 days of arobic workout the first week, and I was pretty happy with the way I ate all week. We had a birthday party, and despite a extra piece of cake (or 2) I was still down when I hit the scale today.

My goal is to do aerobic workouts 5 days a week. The only way this works is getting up before the kids. It worked last week. I'm tired some days and don't feel like it, but once I'm up and moving, and the blood is pounding, I feel good. The kick lasts all day! I have noticed I have more energy, I feel better about myself and have a more positive outlook.

This needs to go hand in hand with good eating of course! I've got all the Weight Watchers stuff, and have been very successful in the past with it. Lots of veggies, and less cake. That's what it comes down too!

I thought about making another blog for this, but decided not to. I'm a mom of 4. I want people to see if I can do this, with 4 kids, homeschooling, and on a limited budget, then you can too!

I will check in every Monday. I will usually incorporate my check in with a Monday post.  

So last week I worked out 5 days in the early am and walked most days with the kids about 20minutes. I stuck to the WW most days, accept Saturday. I was down 2.8lb this am. One step in the right direction!

trying to post a pic each week!

No comments: