Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Accept

Today accepting was easy. As school work was completed quickly, as laughter rang clear, and things flowed well. The baby said "Help me!" this morning, asking me to help her get dressed. She chattered "Bob Bob Bob," as she brought me the cats food dish and squealed with glee to bring it back to him and have him come running. Grace seemed to need extra hugs and cuddles today, which was easy too. Little agenda and lots of time, made a cuddle on the couch cozy and sweet, and extra hugs nice for both of us. Angelina supervised and led the children in making pudding. Pouring, stirring, and mixing. Taking turns, and delegating to each in turn. She finished off with a lid and popped it in the fridge. And it was good!! Bryan, my son. O, his concentration grows, he plays with his little sister, and is getting the hang of cleaning up and putting away.

Accepting was easy. Gratitude came easy. I accepted they all went to bed late, with hugs and kisses and "Sweet dreams"

A blurp from our day.



Now that they are in bed, I miss them <3

No comments: