Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Birthday

Where do I begin? I don't know. My heart hurts, but in the hurting, healing is happening. My body hurts, but as I slowly return to daily activities my body is mending, and heart with it.

'i can smell fall' she says         


he tripped and fell and wanted to hold MY hand. so rare
new shoes  



sisters! i luv the happy smiles - so excited about ballet

friends sleeping son

playing nephew
she is growing so fast....
 Today was an exceptional day. My smiling kids greeted me outside the bathroom door with smiles and shouts "Happy Birthday" and hugs and gifts. I am so blessed.

"Mom" (that's me!)
2 big girls wrote their name, and Bryan drew the heart. <3


Dinner made by Mom and Dad, and cake made by my mother - in - law finished the quiet birthday in perfection.

cake #2
Happy Birthday! Another year gone by.

1 comment:

Mama Mama Quite Contrary said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like a lovely day!