Friday, April 1, 2011

Week of April 1st

So here we are, a week in pictures :)

A play on Thursday with friends....girls talking, and having lunch together.


I luv how they have a comfort with each other.

Playing. On the floor, all the toys out.


Grace ready for swimming, unicorn backpack packed.


Blow drying her hair after swimming.


Playing playmobil, with Daddy.


Really playing. He was making the people talk and everything. I luv how he does that!


Snow Thursday morning. Lovely, yes, but I'm tired of waking up to it.


And cleaning off the van.


Wet baby hair after a bath. I luv the way it curls :)


French braids and butterfly clips


Bryan in the window sill. Smiling for the camera.
As soon as he here's the click, he says,
"Let me see."


Klara with mommy, in the ergo.


Goodness, closeness, sleepy, at the end of the day.


Cuddle with Daddy.


Cool Grace, for a ride.

Just like her Dad!


Grapes......


...being devoured!
She luvs food like me :)


No comments: