Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Enjoyable

I have forgotten how enjoyable life with just 3 children can be! Its busy, but not a busy as 7. And these are all mine! I have the week off from work. We have no real agenda, and nothing that can't wait until 'tomorrow'. We stay in our PJ's to long, and leave the breakfast dishes until 1/2 hour before hubby gets home :) Its fantastic! I wonder how long it would be before I go board. I think I would. I would miss my crew coming in the door. The cries of "Hi Kathryn!" and hugs. The stories throughout the day, and watching them all play with my own.

But in the mean time I am enjoying the week. I like having the time to watch my youngest one get off his chair at the table and go get a Kleenex, because he knows his nose is yuck. Or sit and craft with my girls. Really watch their creations come to life. I like laying in bed waiting to feel the newest member of the family kick and squirm, saying a little hello. I have energy at the end of the day to make a real supper and set the dining room table! (Hubby was ecstatic last night!) I have the patience to have the children help set the table to 'teach' them. Yes I am enjoying my week.

For now I am off to Kristyn's. We will enjoy good company, and eat to much, and the children will be happy to have some other children to play with.

Oh the lucky life of the 'Stay at Home Mom!'

No comments: