Saturday, December 26, 2009

Almsot 2 Months!!

Wow, that weekend went by so fast....and I still don't know how to do the picture thing without my camera program. O h well, posting anyways.

Merry belated Christmas! Or I guess happy boxing day! Its been a great season. It has been fun to watch the kids anticipation grow with each day that gets closer to Christmas. Ofcourse I have been trying to hard to teach them the reason for Christmas. The birth of 'Baby Jesus'. I have read books with them, and asked questions. They answer eagerly, wanting to know more. Sometimes they ask questions and I answer them gratefully that they are curious and want to know more. We went a saw Christmas lights all done up at a near by park Christmas Eve. There was a lovely display of Mary and Joseph and Baby Jesus in the stable, surrounded by shepherds. It was nice for them to see, make it more real for them.

Christmas morning Angelina was up at 4:00am. I told her to go back to bed:) Again at 7:00am. Ok, we could deal with that. The energy in the room was contagouse! The joy, the fun, the laughter. After all was said and done I sat down beside by hubby and kissed him, thanking him for being with me and making this beautiful family. This is Christmas. Spending the time together and being together.

More later, I am battling a terrible cold.

No comments: