Friday, January 11, 2008

Glimpse' of a Smile

A few glimpse' of those smiles, but it's hard to get on camera!

And here is the strong little man, trying so hard to lift his head up!



Bryan has begun to smile. If I can get his attention, I can quite easily get a smile now. He has also started to 'baby talk'. He caught me off guard last week one the morning I was changing his diaper and he let out a little coo. He figures he has joined such a noisy house hold, he's not being left out! And he can hold his head up a few minutes now if I place him on his tummy. He's 6 weeks old on Monday. They grow too fast.

I luv my fitted cloth diapers so much, I am going to make some of my own. Last year when I had first got pregnant I bought some from my friend Erin, who had sewn them herself. Well I decided I will try my hand at it. I will keep posted on how that goes.

1 comment:

Amanda Wilson said...

Kathryn,

LOOK AT THAT CHUBBY LITTLE FACE!!! I LOVE him!!

I cant believe its already been 6 weeks! 4 weeks today for us! Wow how the time flies-- and I have been really trying to savor it all-- but it still slips away so fast!

I still have not tried the fun cloth diapers-- I have 2 sitting here that I have not been brave enough to try yet, but I know I will!

My friend made them for me too-- she made them so they grow along with the babe. They have snaps on them and they have fuzzy cow print PUL fabric on the outside.

My friend is making me some hemp soaker pads so I might wait for them to show up before I try this LOL!

Have fun with little Bryan!! (and everyone else!)

Blessings,

Amanda Wilson