Monday, June 18, 2007

17 weeks, Baby # 3

Hi Everyone,


I have decided to track my 3rd pregnancy with this blog. That way I can remember how much fun it is, and I can also keep track of how Angelina, Grace, myself, and Goran all react to the new little one that is on his/her way.


So far as we stand, I am 17 weeks pregnant tomorrow, June 19th, 2007. Angelina is trilled, and wants a baby girl. Although she wasn't to sure about a home birth until I told her that Dora the Explores mommy had her twins at home. That she told me it was ok, and she would hold my hand during labor. Grace points to the baby, and will go as far as to say "Hi Baby", but i don't think she understands much, really. Goran and I trilled to being having another baby. After Grace we suffered 2 early miscarriages, so we are joyful that everything is going so well. I had extreme morning sickness, and no energy at all the first few months of pregnancy. But the last month has been a breath of fresh air. My energy has fully returned, and the morning sickness has slowly vanished.


We have decided on as little interventions as possible. The big question being, "Are you going to find out what you are having?" We have declined any more ultra sounds. (I had one at 8 weeks to verify that the pregnancy was healthy) So, no, we are not finding out. With both the girls we found out, and we felt now it is the time for a surprise. Everyone is hoping for a boy, and a boy would be nice because I would like to "give Goran a Son". But seeing as I have little choice in the matter, I will be happy with a healthy baby, which we now call "Baby".


As far as the pregnancy goes, I have some back pain, and I am going to start swimming again. (I did this while I was pregnant with Grace and it was great) But other than that, I am really enjoying being pregnant. I have begun to feel the baby move, which is always a welcomed feeling. The little flips and kicks, throughout the day are a reassuring feeling that things are going well. I am looking forward to the day that Goran and Angelina and Grace will be able to feel the baby move as well.


There is so much to say, and so little time. I will post again soon, with some pictures, and more updates on how we are all adjusting. Thanks for keeping up to date!


No comments: