Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Fathers/Mothers Day

My parents are strong parents.  I am proud of the strong values that I learned and by the strong people who taught them to me :)

They taught me to admit when I have made a mistake, and to say sorry. Sorry is a loaded word. They taught me that 'sorry' didn't just mean "I'm sorry for what I did," or "I'm sorry that I hurt you,". 'Sorry' also means "I will try everything in my power not to do it again."

They also taught me that when you commit to something, you are bound by your word. You don't 'decide' not to do it last minute because you don't 'feel' like it. You don't over book and cancel because something else more 'important' comes up. Before you commit, you check your dates, decide your limits, and make the decision. And you do your best to follow through,


I know I missed Mothers day, but here I combine both days in one post.

Happy Mothers Day Mom.

Happy Fathers Day Dad.

Thank you for strong values. Thank you for helping become strong and capable. For showing me how to be true to my word and dependable. Values I will continue to pass down to my wee ones.

No comments: