Sunday, May 31, 2015

Working

We have been so very busy around here. I have new determination to accomplish so many things, it is some times frustrating how short the hours are in the day! but here is a few things we've gotten done.





Our amazing climber! Goran went all the way to Toronto to get it, and spent several days putting it up. The kids have already spent hours on it, and it was a great attraction at the party. I need to some how find the time to give it a coat of paint.


I I moved most of this triple mix into the garden! The rest I moved to naked areas in the yard and panted grass - but that is for the next post!

And I spent time planting!  



Things are growing as they should! We had to cover a few days because of frost, but I was able to protect them, and am already eating lettuce from the garden :)

I will post pics of the new shed and growing grass soon.

No comments: