Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday Blessings


Sun shining, kids swimming, the breeze pillows the laundry on the line. Its going to be a wind dried smell in those sheets tonight :)



Baby playing, talking to his 'friend' and he goes over, again and again.

sam talking to graces baby. he was smiling, and cooing....i think he finally got disappointed in lack of response ;)

*sigh*

I can't believe it.

This giant plant takes over the garden. After 2 very disappointing years, Ill take it! This giant thing, everywhere, that just keeps growing.





The potential makes me smile.


i really hope they aren't eating those things?
The day draws to close, and supper in eaten by the happy, chattering 5. Even Sam sits amidst on Angelina's lap, watching, and putting in 2 cents every now and then. Can you picture it? I hope so. I hope one day when I look back thought my posts, and as I read through this, I can picture it.

_________________________________________________________________________________

A funny story to finish off the post. (no pics...)

Bryan is cutting out letters from magazines and gluing them on a paper plate for letter recognition. I give him an example, and he goes to town.

On this particular day the letter is Kk.

"Bryan what begins with K?" Goran asks him.

Bryan has his funny joking smile on.

I lean over and point to my center.

"What begins with K, Buddy?" I tap my chest.

His eyes were dancing, and that grin, that I'm not quite sure what to say grin, is on his face.

"What begins with K, Bry?" I say again, tapping, tapping.

"Errrrr, breast?" he starts laughing before hes finished and so do we!

To be fair, I was tapping my 'chest' and leaning over to be eye level, my shirt was gaping a little - so what he saw me tapping was my breasts I suppose.

At least he knows what they're called! 
__________________________________________________________________________________

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: