Monday, July 9, 2012

Trying Again

I will try this post one more time. *Sigh*

My third attempt.

I had begun a lovely post about getting my space back. About how lonely and terrified I felt all those weeks I didn't post, and I am so glad to be able to write, and post pics of the wonderful things going on in our lives. I was gushing about how happy and thankful I am, for all the friends and family and support and luv we have received in the past few weeks, and for all the things I have been blessed with in my life.

Yes, I said I was terrified. Terrified of miscarriage. I suppose I chose to walk that path alone, as only a few knew, but at the same time it was path I had to walk. I had to go through all that, to come out in the end, knowing, knowing, I would be OK no matter what. And when I accepted that, it was so nice to share with close friends the news I had held tight to me.

And with the sharing came a sigh of relief. I had never been alone, because everyone was there all the time.

I have weeks of pictures to post, and will never get around to it all, but here is some.

Camping

getting up







breakfast


 
to the beach



beautiful girl

he made his first real friend


home

all tuckered out

<3 how she reads to him
  Our blessings are bountiful. I am ever thankful.

I will post about Bryan (and Klara's but mostly Bryan's) teddy bear picnic in the next few day.

1 comment:

Kristyn Hiemstra said...

<3 to you, my friend. I know how it feels to need to process some of that darkness alone, but what a blessing it is to have friends who are always willing to share the burden :)

And that picture of Angelina with the shell? Stunning!