Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Just Have Faith

"So how do I know if it's ok?" I text a friend today.

"You don't." She replied. "You have faith, and enjoy each moment."

Life has its ups and downs.


Sometimes you wonder if its all going to be ok.

Just have faith.

Even in the bad have faith that the good it coming.


Flurry of phone calls and discussions lead to a  flurry of towels and bathing suits flown on in a hurry as we packed sandwiches, canteens, and cameras for the beach.

This renews my faith.

Strength in numbers.


Helping.


Just watching them play.




Making friends,


whether big or small.


Its these things, these simple things that renew my faith.

These 4 little people are the reason I renew my faith. They keep my moving, through their luv, their innocence, and their faith in me.

Just have faith.


Hows that? Right before I hit post, Angelina yells, "A rainbow!!!" A sign, right outside my window!! 

No comments: