Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 15, 2011 Amazing Sunshine

The weather is amazing! Sunshine and beautiful temperatures. Bare feet, and short sleeves. I wanted to make the best of this last beautiful day. Off we slipped to Nana and Paka's for piano lessons, and a nature walk in the woods. Watching the kids run along the path, all 3 together, laughing, and talking, being friends. It was peaceful, and heart warming. The baby held close to my heart, breathing against me, smiling, laughing, and pointing at the others. Eventually she slipped into a slumber and rested against me for a sleep.

Pics courtesy of Paka!


my momma and I sitting and talking and the kids just playing <3



Thanks Dad for taking the pictures! I just wish I had one of you.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Nice Job Kathryn. We had a great day!!!!