Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My New Camera

Get ready for pics. I luv to take pics of my sweet babies. I would really like to get in to photography, so taking lots is practice.

Here goes.

1. Nothing sweeter (or more peaceful) then a sleeping baby.


2. a bit blurry, and could have pulled him in more.


3. They were running and holding hands!! How cute is that. Action.



4. I hope they are the best of friends some day.



5. My sweet Angelina. My helper, my oldest, caring and thoughtful . I told her about the devastation in Japan, and that Mommy and Daddy were going to donate some money to help people who were hurt, and had no homes. "Can I too Mommy?" she asked.



6. My laughing Grace. She gets this craziness about her sometimes, and starts laughing at the silliest thing, and then can't stop. This is what happened here :)



7. Bryan reading a book. I luv the intent on his face. He has just gotten into books, and I luv to watch the world open up for him.



8. My baby, Klara May. Never wants to be left behind, and always watching the 3 older ones and learning. Soaking it all in...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Found you blog surfing... nothing I love more than chubby kid fingers or any other detail shot of kids that takes you into the moment of life.

Kathryn said...

thanx Yvonne, I think the same thing!! The whole point of my blog!!