Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tomorrow


Tomorrow we will set off on our first vacation as a family. No, not camping. Real beds, and showers, and all you can eat. Water park galore, crafts for the kids and bedtime stories!! Its close to the falls so we can skip out for a bit and educate the children. :)

We've had this planned for over a month. I am excited. The kids are excited, and I even think Goran is a bit...although I had to coerce him in to it!

I've done some shopping. The kids have got new bathing suits, and PJ's and have bought a few new things for myself. Today we are going to bring Duke over to my moms so she can care for him while we are away. We are preparing...its getting close...I can't wait!!

Tomorrow this time I will be a bundle of excited nerves!!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Oh, waterpark! That sounds like a blast. I wanted to take the boys to one this summer but haven't had a chance yet.