Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Trip to the Dentist

Angelina had her first official visit to the dentist! I had to blog because of what she did this morning...it was so cute!

A few months ago Goran took her with him so she could see a cleaning and sit in the chair. We have a cute picture I will post. (Its Goran's job to do the dentist.....they freak me out) Yesterday she went for a check up and cleaning(I guess because I'm not exactly sure what they do). She came home quit excited about her new tooth brush(a princess one), sparkling white teeth, and a picture of herself in the chair with this funny looking teddy bear with huge teeth. (The practice bear?) She was perfect, and had perfect teeth.

This morning the bathroom door was shut, and I couldn't find the girls. Humm...I had better investigate I thought to myself. And upon investigating I found Angelina diligently brushing those pearly whites, give Grace a lesson on brushing her teeth. It was very cute, and I let her proceed...but I tell you, she was in there so long, its a wonder she didn't brush them away!!

I will post the pics later today.

3 comments:

shuja said...

Ask your dentist in chicopee MA if they offer emergency care and have an emergency plan in place for patients who might need emergency dental care. If you do not feel comfortable with your family dentist in the area, you may want to consider an emergency family dentist. Your emergency family dentist will provide the same high quality dental care but with less stress and worry.
Same day dental chicopee

shuja said...

Ask your dentist in chicopee MA if they offer emergency care and have an emergency plan in place for patients who might need emergency dental care. If you do not feel comfortable with your family dentist in the area, you may want to consider an emergency family dentist. Your emergency family dentist will provide the same high quality dental care but with less stress and worry.
Emergency dentist Chicopee

Danieledward said...



Whitening of teeth is done with special whitening toothpastes, strips, trays, rinses, lights, or lasers. Your family dentist should be able to tell you what is available and which will work best for you. Most dental offices offer a simple and easy-to-use system to apply teeth whitening products to your teeth.
Dentist in Uionville CT