Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Luv My Feet...and Swimming too!




I was commenting to Kristyn that my kids never really 'found' there feet, and wasn't Bryan to old for that? As usual, I spoke to soon, and a week later he was chomping away on those tiny toes. That was all about a month ago. At first he was sitting and would fold himself in half to get them, but then he realized if he was laying down, it was much more fun, and easier to get in his mouth. I had some great pics. Some in his chair, some on the change table, some color, and some black and white. I toke my camera in, and popped my card in...and oups, wrong slot. But the card was gone inside. So I tell the clerk and she tells me I'm was not the first to do this. Another clerk comes along, and proceeds to get it out with some tweezers. Hummmm. When she manages to get it out it is damaged, and I've lost all my pics. So I get a brand new card for free, and am suggested to go to another picture place to see if I can get my pics back. After all that, I finally got some new pics of him with his feet, although at this point its not quit as exciting to him as the first 50 times he did it. So here he is, chomping away....chewing which seems to be the trend as of late.

We went to my mom and dads on Sunday for fathers day, and Bryan went swimming for the first time. At first he really didn't seem to like it one bit. But he did warm up to the idea, and started splashing and smiling and having a great time. Once we got out, the poor guys feet were blue! So we cuddled up, and he nursed and fell asleep, all snuggled up to my chest. It was sweet and lovely.

No comments: