Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Whole Month!!

Wow, its been a month! How time flies!
Work has returned for me, and the kids are loving it. Every morning Angelina will ask me who's coming that day, and Grace and the little girl her age are learning how to play together well. And Bryan loves having the other kids to watch. He has never slept so good as now! With all the kids to watch, the fresh air he gets, and all the moving around he does, come nap times and night time, he is out for the count! I also sling him a lot more now then ever before, and he loves that as well. He moves around with me, he can hear my heartbeat, see the kids, and dinner is just a head turn away..LOL! Its very busy for me. I find by the end of the day I'm quit exhausted. But it gives our day a good routine, I'm eating healthier, as I cook better when I'm doing daycare, and I'm getting fresh air being outside every day. NOt much else is new, so I will end with some pictures. enjoy, post much sooner next time:)



1. Mommy and me, my favorit place to hang out, have a nap, a meal...




2. Can you move the book a bit so I can have a look??

3. Just a little further...I've almost got it....YEAH I DID IT!

4. Peek A Boo (This game's a bit over rated)

5. Me and my friend Parker, buddies to the end.

6. Me and my sisters.

7. I think they forgot someone in this picture!

No comments: