Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Enjoying

It was a day of just that! Enjoying. Friendship, laughter, tears, teaching, watching, sunshine,` food, tidying, laundry on the line, kisses, hugs, more laughter and more sunshine. Man it was a good one :)

Things weren't all roses, but even the thorns were manageable, and dealt with easily. 

So a few pics!

We turned soil over, 


Growing chives, luving given to us by Tony. We'll keep these forever!


They planted. They hardly need help anymore. I just dig around, and make neat rows. And I watch the big ones teach little ones.




These two play a mean game of 'Busses" What else would it be? :D

the gloves are just to make u think he was helping in the garden. don't be fooled!

Our new (used) climber. A little bit every day! We are both home tomorrow, so hoping with team work the kids can play!

The day draws to a close. The washer hums, the dishwasher hums, the children's rooms are quiet, and  me and Sam get some quiet, quality time. Days like this fill me up with contentment and peace. Kind words, soft hands, laughter and joy. I feel like a good mom today. I feel like I did my job well, met the needs that were demanded of me, and more. 

Maybe, just maybe, I'll get a few more posts in before May! 

No comments: