Thursday, September 26, 2013

Away

How is it that I blog, promise myself to blog again soon, and find it almost a month later? Time slips away, like sand through my fingers...the harder I try to hang on, the faster it goes, and the harder I try...

We try to plan this trip for the 1st day of school, but we put it off this year a bit. As we packed and readied, it felt so much more the end of summer then ever before.

Summer 2009

September 2013

September 2013 - Its so clear here they are growing up FAST!

(I feel a yearly tradition coming on)

It was a fantastic trip! Family fun, family memories, confidence building, and life lesson building. 

It felt all to soon that the trip was coming to the end and it was time to go.

A few things to remember
  • Klara would say ``Can I go out on the deck?" We would say yes, and she did, she went out on the deck numerous times just to hang out. (I think she liked the sliding glass door.)
  • Angelina and I did all the slides! Vortex and Niagara Rapids for the 1st time. (Vortex being the favorite)
  • Goran and the kids went down the Wooly  Mammoth!
  • Bryan went on the bigger slides by himself and with me! I always think he's so little, but he seemed so big...
  • Grace although apprehensive, went on a few bigger slides and had a great time! 
  • The girls were right in the wave pool! 
  • Sam was content and happy in the water, with Goran or myself. 





we always end the trip with a walk on the falls and a few pictures :)
The Great Wolf Lodge wolf ears were a last minute surprise. Totally sending in this to win something.

I'm going to be updating in the next week with pics and trips over the last bit of summer. We went to the cottage, and family camping...I've gotta get those pics in here!

Stay tuned for tomorrow, a super sweet pic for '{this moment} Friday'. We've had a new arrival I'm excited to introduce.

1 comment:

Jenn @ Beautiful Calling said...

Love the comparison shot. Speaking of time slipping away, look at the difference in the girls!!! There you had little preschoolers and now you have young ladies. {sniff, sniff}

Your pictures are beautiful as are your children. Sure looks like fun!!