Sunday, October 7, 2012

Things That Make Me Smile

Another week wized by as we celebrated birthdays and Thanksgiving, and tried to stick to some routine. Throughout it all I reminded myself to take a picture when I see something I don't want to forget. Something I want to remind the children of some day.

Apple Picking





Sweet Wee Ones



watching tv and sewing like momma
completely unprompted followed by, "Me!"


A Saturday Night - this has just happened, 2xs in a row, and I'm hoping becomes routine. We work together, cooking, stirring, helping, laughing and talking. And in the end we sit down together to eat supper. Its really lovely  <3 p="p">

Growing


i believe he has almost doubled in size since he came to us.

And just because :

just a little something to add some bling, remind me im special <3 br="br">
Its been a good week filled with moments of all kinds. I have stopped often to think about all I have and all I'm thankful for. Today I've turned facebook off, and took sometime to teach about the pilgrims, and the Mayflower, and the 1st winter they spent here. We've talked about what we are thankful, and how maybe sometimes we need to stop complaining and think about the things we are thankful for instead.

Me and wee ones are cooking and baking and getting ready for dinner tonight, just us. I'll post tomorrow.

Happy Sunday.

No comments: