Monday, December 3, 2012

Bryan's Five!

5 years ago I help my 1st boy in my arms. My 3rd child had entered the world, peacefully in our home, and was resting in my arms, likely by this time nursing beside his sister :) Brings a smile to my face to remember that night.

In honor of Bryan his sister and I have each made a poem about him.

B - boy, my first boy! Finally a son for Momma
R - rambunctious. One word in a nutshell.
Y - yes! Bryan is quick to say yes when I need his help stacking wood, getting garbage cans, or shoveling      snow.
A - awesome. Because he just is!!
N -noisy. Honestly he makes as much noise as all 3 of my girls!

By Momma

B - boy, he's a boy
R - run, he likes to run
Y - yellow, he likes to wear yellow shirts
A - angels,  when I look at him it makes me think of angels
N - nice, he's nice.

By Grace

B - Name is Bryan
R - likes to wear Red
Y - like to eat Yellow Honey
A - awesome
N - noisy

By Angleina


HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bryan!!

No comments: