Sunday, September 9, 2007

Quick Update

I just wanted to post a few quick updates.

Grace is dry through the night!! She's been doing it on and off the past 2 weeks, and last night was so upset that I was putting a diaper on. I asked her, "No diaper?"
"NO DIAPER!" She wailed.
So I took it off, put on the panties, and she was dry this morning. And even when she had to go it was no big rush to the potty either. Just a small part of her morning.

I took Angelina shopping for new "school" clothes. She got some really cute shoes, and a cute little jean dress to wear with it. She is counting each day that goes by. I will be sure take a picture her first day and post it.

And me, I'm just growing and stretching. I can feel more and more that my skin is stretching as each day goes by. Baby is very active, sometimes enough to make my whole belly move! On Tuesday I'm 29 weeks! Once I hit 30, I'm in the home stretch...so to speak.

That's it for now, I will post some pics at the end of the week.

No comments: